Project estimator for DFW Metroplex Underground Wet Utility Contractor
- Review proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate.
- Identify terms & conditions in proposal that impacts project cost, productivity and schedule.
- Coordinate project risk and opportunity evaluation.
- Collect and compile costing and scheduling information for: materials, subcontractors and labor.
- Build estimate details and compile the bid for review.
- Review and compile all final estimate packages to ensure accuracy and completeness, prior to submission.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to read and interpret specifications, blue prints, drawings and profiles.
- Mathematical skills and analytical skills necessary to compile estimates.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel, word, etc.)
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Time management skills.
- Self Starter.
Position includes on the job training.